Terms & Conditions
What on Earth? Book Club Competition
- The promoter is: What on Earth Publishing Ltd (company no 07147388 whose registered office is at The Black Barn, Wickhurst Farm, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 8PS).
- Employees of What on Earth? Publishing or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- All entries must be a member of the What on Earth? Book Club or their entry will not be permitted.
- Closing date for entry will be 15th December 2015. All entries must be received by this date. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Entries will placed and judged within age group – 4 to 6 yrs, 7 to 9 years, 10 to 12 yrs
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by this date for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone by 8th January 2016.
- The promoter is not responsible for any failure to deliver the prize
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.