Join His Royal Highness, The Prince of Wales, world history author Christopher Lloyd, and a group of 33 prominent illustrators from around the world in this moving exploration of the wonders of Nature, the threats our Planet faces and what we People can do to build a brighter future for all.
Join HRH The Prince of Wales with his drawing challenge!
HRH The Prince of Wales, heir to the British throne, appeals to children to draw or paint the future they would like to see, one that puts Nature first! Watch this short video and see how you can get involved!
Christopher Lloyd talks to Gayle Guyardo from Bloom TV in Tampa, Florida .
Christopher Lloyd is interviewed about It’s Up To Us by Leanna for Multicultrual Children’s Book Day
Christopher Lloyd talks to Payton Walker from Tennessee Valley Living TV aboutIt’s Up To Us
Watch Christopher Lloyd discussing It’s Up to Us with Stephen Dixon on Sky News
on Saturday 30th October, 2021:
- HRH The Duchess of Cornwall reads It’s Up to Us to a Scottish primary school on the book’s launch date on 1st November. Click here to read about the visit.
- Read The Telegraph’s exclusive feature about It’s Up to Us on Saturday 30th October.
- Click here to read the Daily Mail article about HRH The Prince of Wales educating Prince George about climate change with the help of It’s Up to Us.
- Read Christopher Lloyd’s interview for The Bookseller magazine.
Christopher Lloyd introduces our series of interviews, where each illustrator explains the inspiration behind their artwork, what it means to be involved in this unique project and offers advice to aspiring young illustrators.
- Click here to check out our free engaging activities available on The Prince’s Foundation website
“A triumph, both in terms of the poetically rendered text, and the emotional impact of the hugely contrasting illustration styles on display.” – Caroline Sanderson, The Bookseller
“It’s Up to Us is entirely focused on climate change and the most pressing environmental issues currently experienced by the Earth.” – Alice Scarsi, Daily Express
“[It’s Up to Us] helps the next generation understand the importance of putting nature first.” – Victoria Murphy, Town and Country Magazine
It’s Up To Us: A Children’s Terra Carta for Nature, People and Planet will be published on November 1st during the COP26 summit on climate change.
For media enquiries, please contact email@example.com
For sales and distribution enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in partnership with….