Join His Royal Highness, world history author Christopher Lloyd, and a group of 33 prominent illustrators from around the world in this moving exploration of the wonders of Nature, the threats our Planet faces and what we People can do to build a brighter future for all.
- Christopher Lloyd discusses It’s Up to Us on BBC Radio Cambridgeshire at 3.10pm on 4th November.
- Christopher Lloyd talks to Dominic King about It’s Up to Us on BBC Radio Kent on 1st November.
- HRH The Duchess of Cornwall reads It’s Up to Us to a Scottish primary school on the book’s launch date on 1st November. Click here to read about the visit.
- Watch Christopher Lloyd discussing It’s Up to Us with Stephen Dixon on Sky News on Saturday 30th October:
- Read The Telegraph’s exclusive feature about It’s Up to Us on Saturday 30th October.
- Click here to read the Daily Mail article about HRH The Prince of Wales educating Prince George about climate change with the help of It’s Up to Us.
- Read Christopher Lloyd’s interview for The Bookseller magazine.
Christopher Lloyd introduces our series of interviews, where each illustrator explains the inspiration behind their artwork, what it means to be involved in this unique project and offers advice to aspiring young illustrators.
- We have launched a brand new It’s Up to Us Show with author Christopher Lloyd that can be held in person or online!
- Take a look at all of our upcoming events!
- Watch Christopher Lloyd’s 35-minute talk detailing the story of global climate change covering 4 billion years of Earth’s history through the lens of It’s Up to Us
- Click here to check out our free engaging activities available on The Prince’s Foundation website
“A triumph, both in terms of the poetically rendered text, and the emotional impact of the hugely contrasting illustration styles on display.” – Caroline Sanderson, The Bookseller
“It’s Up to Us is entirely focused on climate change and the most pressing environmental issues currently experienced by the Earth.” – Alice Scarsi, Daily Express
“[It’s Up to Us] helps the next generation understand the importance of putting nature first.” – Victoria Murphy, Town and Country Magazine
It’s Up To Us: A Children’s Terra Carta for Nature, People and Planet will be published on November 1st during the COP26 summit on climate change.
For media enquiries, please contact email@example.com
For sales and distribution enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in partnership with….